Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully
· Contact us for a relaxed chat about what you would like to make your day or event perfect.
If you would like to meet to discuss you event, you can pop in at an arranged time for an informal face to face chat at no cost.
If you would like us to visit you there will be a charge of £25 for a 30-minute meeting plus mileage costs. Full details of these costs will be given at the time of arrangement.
· We will ask you to fill in our booking form and put together a no obligation quote.
· Quotes are valid and prices in your quote guaranteed for 30 days only.
· Bookings are not confirmed and until the booking deposit has been paid.
· For balance payments see the payment information section
Delivery and Collection Costs:
· You are welcome to collect your order from LE16 8LL
· All orders will have a delivery charge applied to cover fuel and staff of £0.50 per mile for a return journey
· Return trips for the collection of equipment will also be charged on the same basis
· Exact delivery costs will be given in your quote at the time of booking
Staffing costs for Wedding breakfasts are as follows:
up to 50 guests £200
50 – 75 guests £250
75 – 100 guests £300
100 – 125 guests £350
· Staffing costs for smaller events are as follows:
Waiting staff – fixed cost of £50 per waiter for up to 3 hours, each additional hour or part thereof will be charged at £15 for each staff member
Kitchen Staff (Chefs) – fixed cost of £75 for up to 3 hours, each additional hour or part thereof will be charged at £20 for each staff member
· Butterscotch does not offer a clearing up service, except for serviced events such as Wedding Breakfasts
· Equipment for collection should be cleared and free of any remaining food or water and stacked ready for collection
· A clearing up charge of up to £100 will be applied at our discretion if a mess is left for our staff to clear, or excessively dirty equipment is returned.
· All equipment remains the property of Butterscotch Patisserie
· Equipment will be collected from your venue or home address following your event by arrangement (normally the following day). Details of the return journey costs will be added to your quote at the rate specified in the delivery section.
· Missing or damaged equipment will be billed at the cost of replacement.
· From the point of delivery to the return to Butterscotch, you assume all responsibility for the safe keeping of equipment.
· Any damage or loss to equipment by any venue or third party will remain your responsibility.
Deposit & Payment Information:
To secure the date with Butterscotch the following booking deposit will be required
Total cost up to £500, Deposit 20% of cost
Total cost £500 - £1000, Deposit £100
Total cost £1000 - £1500, Deposit £150
Total cost £1500+, Deposit £200
· The balance must be paid in full on the balance due date given in your quote. Butterscotch reserve the right to cancel any booking that has not been paid in full on the balance due date.
· Butterscotch reserve the right to cancel bookings which do not have the balance paid by the balance payable date specified
· We accept payment by cash, cheque and bank transfer. Debit and Credit card payment facilities are available but must be made in person. Card payments can not be made over the phone
· Cheques should be made payable to Butterscotch Patisserie and posted to the above address
· Bank Transfers should be made to Butterscotch Patisserie - Sort code 77-21-04 Acc No 52115168
· Butterscotch will not take responsibility for payments made with incorrect postal or payment details.
· Booking deposits are non-refundable.
· No refund will be given for a cancellation less than 30 days before your event